Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy, will be responsible for strategically building Paley’s social media presence and channels to achieve business goals. Develops and executes strategies to Increase awareness, build community, and target new audiences to promote brand engagement, grow visitorship, drive ticket sales, and new memberships.
The Manager is entrepreneurial, results-driven, a highly organized professional with strong writing and communications skills with the ability to work well independently. This social media strategist has expert knowledge in google analytics and can create engaging content on all social platforms.
- Develop and execute Paley’s strategy to grow our social following and increase engagement on all social media platforms.
- Partner with marketing team to design and execute creative social campaigns to support programming, fundraising, product launches, special initiatives, etc.
- Key responsibility for developing content and social content strategy including videos and images.
- Daily management of all Paley’s social accounts, which also includes live social coverage at programming events covering red carpet activities and monitoring traffic (weeknights and weekends, as needed).
- Monitor and review analytics of social campaigns to continually improve efforts
- Be the Paley social media guru, developing and implementing best practices for social media strategy and most effective/relevant channels, identifying trends and cross-platform opportunities to produce engaging user experience
- Partner with studio and network social media teams to ensure mutual image and brand alignment to produce content utilizing broadcast talent and Paley’s growing fanbase to increase ticket revenue and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with internal partners and build external partnerships to promote coverage and achieve goals
- Research and implement current social media trends to ensure audience reach is maximized
- Handles additional marketing/promotional projects as assigned
- Proven track record of increasing brand awareness through social media
- An expert in social media trends and platforms
- 5+ years of experience with creating social media campaigns for live events
- Must have strong creative, copyediting/writing skills with ability to operate on short turnaround
- Ability to analyze social media traffic metric systems and produce reports
- Has a passion for journalism with the ability to write engaging headlines and social media posts
- Ability to establish external partnerships with similar organizations
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively
- Ability to work nights and weekends to cover live events
- Knowledge of television industry and marketing for live events
- Sense of humor
- Binge watchers and TV addicts preferred
- Mac proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Google Analytics, etc.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
The Paley Center for Media maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Interested candidates may apply: HumanResources@paleycenter.org
Loading some great jobs for you...