We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in the San Jose, CA.
Earnings over $90K per year when you qualify - ask us how. San Jose, CA has recently been voted the second happiest place to live in the US. A short drive south of San Francisco, scenic San Jose beckons as a pleasantly livable haven on the edge of San Francisco Bay. It has all the mountainous beauty and palm trees of California, without the urban hubbub of its neighbor to the north, factors that have put San Jose near the top of every quality-of-life survey in recent memory. Either way, you'll find that the friendly locals here dwell in the land of high spirits. Required Credentials/Licenses
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your career. As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...