Employment Type: Full-Time
Description:Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club is under new management for 2020. With over 450 clubs, Troon Golf is the leader in golf club management in the world. Join our team at Lakeshore – at a beautiful clubhouse on Oneida Lake in Cicero.
We are looking for friendly and service-oriented individuals to fill full-time and/or part-time Server positions for our club. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be trained and focused on providing superior service. We look forward to hearing from you!
Key Responsibilities of the Busser:
• Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for daily operation.
• Possesses knowledge of the position of each diner’s chair in the dining rooms and lounges.
• Sets the outside line with under liner plates, flatware, doilies, linen napkins and any other items needed for the delivering of food.
• Organizes the plates in the window and matches each one with each ticket to run the food out to the tables.
• Sets tables in accordance with Troon Golf standards.
• Ensures that each menu item is prepared in the exact detail outlined on each ticket.
• Corrects the menu item with the chef before delivering the menu item if it is not meeting the exact specification on the ticket.
• Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings not being used.
• Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of course.
• Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces napkins.
• Assists the server when needed.
• Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
• Clean workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining room.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.Minimum Qualifications for the Busser:
• Restaurant experience preferred but not requiredOther Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism, cleanliness and neatness.
• Regular and reliable attendance, including weekends and holidays.
Loading some great jobs for you...