Technical Business AnalystUtilities CompanyLong Term New York
Skills & Requirements
- Write, edit, manage, and publish high-quality documentation, including user guides, online help, release notes, reference manuals, APIs, and technical notes.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Establish documentation practices and standards.
- Work with product managers, project managers, software developers, and quality assurance engineers to plan technical documentation content.
- Engage subject matter experts and organize content review and revision.
- Continually strive to improve the quality documentation.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines, prioritize work, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge on RPA tools like Blue Prism etc., is a plus
- Knowledge on web applications, SOA, SharePoint , Tableau, SSRS is a plus.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Good writing and communication skills. This is every important to the position, as this person will have a one of their primary responsibilities to document new and existing systems functional requirements.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: analyse, business, business analytic, consult, examiner, government, guidance, investment banking, law, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...