The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every visual aspect of the company, including the brand and all marketing and communications. In addition they work very closely with the product design team to shape the visual design of our products and their release marketing. We value great brands and believe design and creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission.
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums and on many different types of projects. We're building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world's best agents. Because we believe that having the best product is the best kind of marketing, the quality, intelligence and visual design of our products is our top priority.
As an intern, you will have a hands-on experience in the creative process while also keeping projects on time and within budget. You will work on a variety of creative projects including video content, editorial, print production, national advertising campaigns, branding, photography support, research, and more. At Compass, you will witness, first-hand, how a full-service creative team is run as well as gain mentorship from experienced leaders who hail from places like Pixar, Tribeca Enterprises, Details Magazine and some of the top ad agencies in the world.
We are a fun and creative team that aims to create inspiring and innovative work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but work hard to produce amazing work for our brand and our agents.
At Compass You Will
* Coordinate and support creative producers, marketing associates, and designers in the delivery of projects and materials through project management and follow up
* Create and preserve display boards
* Conduct research on new projects
* Gather vendor information and strengthen relationships
* Assist in organizing inventory and archiving projects both digitally and physically
* Support cost estimate and budget reconciliation for productions
* Assist in maintaining production schedules
* Develop a creative point of view on projects and be able to explain concepts, ideas and brand guidelines in a clear, friendly and convincing manner
What We're Looking For
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative individual who gets things done
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
* Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and thoughtfulness
* Eagerness to learn and a collaborative and positive attitude
* Some experience working in a production environment is preferred (such as previous internship experience on a magazine or at a creative agency)
* Dexterity in Google Applications and quick ability to use other digital tools and software is required
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational support, assist, intern, office assistant, operational support, operator, production, support, usher