- Deliver SAP functional services on projects or support activities
- Lead the SD domain (orchestrate workshops / design and build the integrated solution / coordinate actors)
- Establish and maintain a client relationship with a customer service perspective
- Interact with onshore and offshore team members for any specific development needs
- Report to Manager and escalate risks and issues as necessary
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Business or related degree
- 10+ years of experience of demonstrated hands-on experience in implementation and support of SAP SD
- Business process oriented, ability to understand and add value on business activities.
- Demonstrated initiative , works independently, effective decision making
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills
- Ability to achieve results in timely manner
- Travel as necessary based upon project needs.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Salary range: based upon experience
- Bonus component
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short term / Long term disability insurance
- Generous vacation policy (4 weeks paid vacation)
- 8 federal holidays
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...