WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE WITH VIVOOM
Vivoom is looking for a Senior Director of Sales, responsible for generating significant revenue by establishing and growing strategic partnerships with brand clients. This position is based in our New York office and reports into our EVP Global Sales.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, extremely dynamic, highly entrepreneurial and well connected within the marketing community. He/She has experience working with and securing multi-million dollar deals directly with F1000 and Unicorn brands.
Key Responsibilities include:
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO VIVOOM
- Consistently hit and/or exceed revenue goals and other KPIs
- Proactively communicate and strategically respond to marketplace demands by developing a steady pipeline of new business
- Leverage existing relationships to maximize both short- and long-term revenue opportunities
- Navigate direct brand relationships to identify and establish internal champions to achieve buy-in, which lead to strategic partnerships
- Use Salesforce to maintain organization and transparency with other team members
- Initially close, then expand business within a brand to achieve enterprise status across multiple product lines
- Champion Vivooms mission as a Consumer Activation Platform and leader in the new User-Generated Advertising category within the industry and related functions
- 8-10 years of media sales, strategic partnerships or business development experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue goals and developing large scale partnerships with F1000 and Unicorn brands
- 3-5 years of closing deals at all levels of direct brand clients
- Experience introducing new products/marketing concepts to marketers
- Experience at a start-up or extremely fast-paced growth environment
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close new business
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills
- A significant desire to win at all costs
- Familiar with social media platforms and how brands use them is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required, Masters degree a plus
Vivoom is a leader in User-Generated Advertising. The companys Consumer Activation Platform allows brands to implement marketing strategies with a more engaging product experience, foster 1:1 relationships and turn their consumers across the purchasing funnel into a network of authentic influencers.
A rapidly growing SaaS technology company, Vivoom is led by a team with backgrounds as pioneers in media, advertising and technology in successful entrepreneurial ventures and with experience from major brands such as Disney, Microsoft, Unilever, CBS, Sony and others.
Vivoom works with global, blue-chip brands across multiple verticals including CPG, sports and entertainment and major media and publishing companies. Clients include Capital One, Clorox, Johnson & Johnson, Crayola, Rakuten/Viber, General Mills, Maroon 5, Boston Celtics, AEG, MasterCard, LOral and many more.
Associated topics: analyst, channel partner, franchise owner, franchise operator, guest, intelligence, regional sales, retail, transaction, wholesale