- YRC Worldwide Inc.
At YRC Freight everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B, on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 20,000 employees.
We are currently looking for part-time Dock Workers to load and unload trailers at our terminal location. Join the YRC Freight family and receive great pay and the flexibility that comes with being a casual employee - a casual works on an as-needed, on-call basis with no set schedule.
Experience the YRC Freight difference and apply now!
* $16.00 per hour starting pay
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Load and unload freight from trailers using forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
* Prepare, inspect, and clean trailers before loading freight
* Review freight bills for special instructions and inspect freight for damage
* 18 years of age or older
* Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
* Ability to operate a forklift
* Ability to work in various weather conditions
* Work various shifts and days of the week
For other opportunities visit drive4yrc.com or call 1-877-###-#### to speak to a recruiter now.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Associated topics: crane, dock, forklift, loader, logistics intern, logistics support, logistics technician, supply chain, unloading, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...